THREE PRONGED FORMATIONS PHILOSOPHY:
1. YOUNG ARTISTS: All Youth Invigorated members and leaders will cultivate an artistic expression, liberally defined, in fulfillment of their human Creative Faculty.
2. YOUNG CITIZENS: All Youth Invigorated members and leaders will perform voluntary services to their larger community, in fulfillment of their human Social Identity.
3. YOUNG LIFERS: All Youth Invigorated members and leaders will be called to unite in communal expressions of celebration, in fulfillment of their human need for the Joy of Life.
1. BOARD: The national Board of Directors of Youth Invigorated (and Citizen's Activated) will be one and the same with that of its supporting organization, New American Spring, which together will receive (their) accountability from this mothering community. .
2. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: The Executive Director will be under the national Board of Directors community, and will be responsible for the ultimate Leadership and Vision of the organizations. This is the highest leadership and professional post, which should be preferentially held by the organization’s founder. The vision of the Executive Director will be informed by close listening and collaboration with all underlings.
3. REGIONAL DIRECTORS: All Regional Directors will be under the national Executive Director of Youth Invigorated. This is a full-time and professional post with Youth Invigorated, involving all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges thereof. He or she will be responsible for Regional Leadership and Vision. The Vision of Regional Directors should be informed by close listening and collaboration with all underlings.
4. REGIONAL LEADERS: All Regional Leaders will be a College Student resident (freshman or sophomore) of said region and will be under his or her Regional Director, who will oversee all Regional Leaders within his or her region. He or she will be responsible for Regional Leadership of School Leaders (up to 15).
5. SCHOOL LEADERS: All School Leaders will be a student of said school in region and will be under his or her Regional Leader, who will oversee the schools within his or her region. He or she will be responsible for School Leadership.
6. MEMBERS: Each Youth Invigorated member will be under a School Leader of his or her middle or high school. The Member will be responsible for Self Leadership and Formation. Upon induction into Youth Invigorated, a Member must begin his or her Resume Vitae process, which will log all activities and personal growth in Youth Invigorated for future professional utilization.
7. PROFESSIONAL MENTORS: All Youth Invigorated members will be encouraged to recruit a Professional Mentor for weekly mentoring contact. This aspect of Youth Invigorated can be managed through Big Brothers Big Sisters or any other mentoring organization for the sake of safety, oversight, and larger collaboration. The role of the Professional Mentor is to serve as a Professional Guide for said Youth Invigorated member, enabling him or her to identify any appropriate professional role as both realistic and attainable. A Professional Mentor may have up to three advisees.
8. SENIOR MENTORS: All Youth Invigorated members will be encouraged to cultivate a Senior Mentor (who must be a retiree), in addition or in the place of a Professional Mentor, should such an individual not be immediately forthcoming or identifiable (if even because of the youth’s unready-ness). The role of the Senior Mentor is to act as a Sympathetic Ear and Wisdom Guide for said Youth Invigorated member. A Senior Mentor may have up to five advisees.